Garena Free Fire usually tests the most recent features of the game in a closed server known as Advance Server, before releasing an OB update for the player base. You can register in the Free Fire OB22 Advance Server to have access to the latest features.
Note that this process can only be done via an Android device, and the registration window is only open until May 24th. Those who are registered can offer Garena feedback about the new features, which the developers can employ to make the game more exciting.
How to Download Garena Free Fire Advance Server
Follow the steps below to begin the registration process for the Free Fire Advance Server.
• Head to the official website of the Free Fire Advance Server
• Scroll down and click on the ‘Login via Facebook’ option
• After logging in, you will be redirected to the registration page
• Fill in your name, e-mail address and mobile number
• Click on the ‘Submit’ button, and a download page will show up with the Free Fire Advance Server APK released on May 20th
• Download the file by clicking on the ‘Download APK’ button
• After the download process completes, head to the ‘Downloads’ folder, and open the downloaded file
• Allow the installation of unknown sources by going to the settings menu, click on ‘Safety and Privacy’ and on the ‘Install Apps from Unknown Sources’ option
• Once the installation process is complete, open the Free Fire Advanced Server app
• Sign in using your linked Facebook account
Remember, the Free Fire Advance Server is only accessible from an Android device. Those who register can get their hands on free diamonds as a reward for reporting bugs they spotted in the game. Not long ago, Garena Free Fire released the exciting Spine Punk web event, which gifts players with Vouchers, Spine Parachute, Spine Skyboard, Filler items, and so on.