With hundreds of millions of active users each month, WhatsApp Messenger remains the most popular messaging app in the world, used across smartphones, tablets, and computers.
The company may have passed through some controversies, but the wealth of features and new updates have kept people engaged for an extended period. Here are some of the features offered by the app.
- Completely free – In the past, users had to pay a $1 fee each year after the first one if they wanted to continue to use the app. The price was removed after Facebook acquired the app as the company wanted to push it in countries where the need to pay a tax left some people unable to use it since they couldn’t use a valid payment option.
- Rich content – Use the app to send a variety of content, among which we can count lovely photos, funny videos, and relevant messages. Since talking may be more convenient than talking in some cases, you may want to send a voice message.
- Call everyone – The built-in calling features offer the option to call your friends and family with just a few taps (as long as they also use WhatsApp). Since the app relies on internet traffic to perform the task, you will not pay extra. Keep in mind the fact that you cannot contact landlines or emergency services by using the app.
- Bring the gang together – Create group chats to stay connected and share the hottest news with your friends and family without the need to message each of them individually.
- Harness the web – Connect to the PC web version of the service by scanning a QR code in less than 30 seconds and enjoy all the features of the service on a bigger screen.
- No PINS or accounts – WhatsApp is always connected, and there is no need to remember another password.
What’s New In WhatsApp Messenger 2.19.350 Beta?
WhatsApp Messenger 2.19.350 Beta comes with the option to unlock the app with a fingerprint. Also, some improvements and bug fixes are also present.