In 2020, privacy remains as important as before, and that’s why apps that value this feature are basically a treasure.
Let’s take Telegram for instance. This is a pretty neat application for various reasons, including high privacy that you can enjoy while spending time on this app.
Telegram is excellent for making it much easier for users to stay in touch with each other.
Telegram’s main priority is privacy
Privacy is a vital feature these days without a doubt, and anyone who surfs the web should already be aware of this.
Whoever is looking for a chatting app that has privacy as its top priority – Telegram is one of the best options that you have available out there these days.
The app managed to boost its popularity in 2019 and gathered millions of users from all over the world – the main reason is the fantastic user experience that the application provides.
Of course, there are other apps that provide similar features, but Telegram’s increased recognition comes fro the fact that developers who always make sure to deliver updates in order to provide a UX that is as close to flawless as possible.
Speaking of updates, a new one just rolled out these days, and we’ll detail its most important aspects below.
The update is not a simple one that brings a few bug fixes – no, it’s a massive release that brings various improvements and new features that will definitely boost the user experience all the way to the moon.
Telegram 5.13.1 Update
Here’s what this update brings new for Telegram users. After getting the latest update, you will be able to enjoy the following actions:
- Create themes with color gradients and patterns.
- Schedule messages to be sent when your recipient comes online.
- Choose venues more easily when sharing your location.
- Switch to Night Mode and back directly from the left menu.
- Get dark maps in Night Mode.
- Choose video quality in a more intuitive way when sending videos.
- Try dragging down in user profiles or jumping between messages in a chat to see new animations.
- Discover 31 other bug fixes and improvements.
It’s also important to note the fact that the update is rolling out via OTA channels and this means that all you have to do in order to get it is to keep your mobile device connected to a stable WiFi.