A New Teamfight Tactics: Fates patch will roll out to the live clients tomorrow. Patch 10.21 in Teamfight Tactics: Fates will introduce some balance changes along with a few tweaks for the Divine, Cultist, Vanguard and Moonlight traits.
Ranked rewards will also be introduced this patch, along with an emote that shows what your final rank from Galaxies Stage II was. Players will also receive a “very special Hauntling or Hauntlings if you ended in Gold or higher in one or both ranked stages,” noted Riot in their full patch notes.
Let’s check out the changes that are incoming with patch 10.21.
Players will receive the Victorious Hauntling if they ranked Gold or higher in one of the Galaxies ranked stages.
Players will receive the Triumphant Hauntling if they ranked Gold or higher in both of the Galaxies ranked stages.
Players will receive an emote that shows their final rank in the Galaxies’ second ranked stage.
- “Removed the Fates change to the shop that prohibited unbought champions from repeating in consecutive shops.”
- “Modified the Chosen appearance rate to reduce some of the worst luck cases and streakiness. “
- “You are now guaranteed to see at least one Chosen by 2-2.”
Traits General Balance Changes
- Attack speed slow increased to 2.5/4/7 sec – from 2/3/5sec
- Bonus damage changed to 150/175/200/225% (based on the number of Hunters – 2/3/4/5) – from 175% at all levels
- Moonlight (5) now exists
- [New Effect]: 5 Moonlights synergy stars up the lowest 2 champions
- Magic resist increased to 40/100/200 – from 35/95/175
- Attack damage and ability power changed to 50/150 – from 50/120
- “Shades now gain the Stealth effect AFTER their 3rd attack instead of FOR the 3rd attack. Additionally, bonus damage now applies every 4th attack rather than every 3rd.”
- Bonus damage increased to 125/400/750 (based on the number of Shades – 2/3/4) – from 100/325/650
- Vanguard (8) now exists
- Bonus armor changed to 100/250/600/1500 (based on the number of Vanguards – 2/4/6/8) – from 100/250/500
Traits Tweaks and Reworks
- “Each star level of your cultists will grant Galio +12% bonus Health and Attack Damage. For example, three 1-star Cultists will grant Galio +36% bonus HP and AD.”
- Galio Base Health lowered to 1000/1750/2500 – from 1600/3800/6666
- Galio Base Attack Damage lowered to 80/180/400 – from 125/400/1000
- Rework: Upon attacking 6 times or dropping below 50% health, Divine units remove all crowd control and ascend, taking 66% reduced damage and dealing 50% bonus true damage for the duration of the ascension.
- (2) Divine: 4 seconds
- (4) Divine: 7 seconds
- (6) Divine: 10 seconds
- (8) Divine: 14 seconds
- Fortune (3) average gold value- 0 Loss lowered to 2.5g – from 3g
- Fortune (3) average gold value- 1 Loss lowered to 6g – from 6.5g
- Fortune (3) average gold value- 2 Loss lowered to 10.5g – from 11.5g
- Fortune (3)- 4 Loss: Removed the 5 Cost drop possibility
- Fortune (6) average gold value increased to 11.65g – from 10.25g
- Fortune (6) lowered the chances of a 5 cost drop.
Champions Balance Changes
- Pale Cascade orbs lowered to 4/5/6/9 – from 4/5/6/10
- Health Restore on Attack changed to 40/80/160 – from 40/80/120
- Javelin Toss damage amplifier per hex increased to 20% – from 10%
- Turrets now stop firing when Aphelios is disabled
- Dragon Strike damage changed to 175/250/750 – from 175/250/500
- Starting/Total Mana increased to 60/110 – from 50/100
- Sporecloud Dart Damage increased to 300/450/900 – from 200/300/600
- Slicing Maelstrom damage changed to 300/450/1350 – from 300/450/900
Health – from 650 to 600
- Spirit Bomb Damage changed to 500/750/3000 – from 500/800/4000
- Fourth Shot Damage changed to 444/500/1234% – from 444/500/4444%
- Energy Slash Wave Damage changed to 300/450/1350 – from 300/450/1500
- Truestrike Damage changed to 200/225/250% – from 200/225/300%
- Warlord’s Divide Damage changed to 200/350/8888 – from 200/350/2000
- Reaping Slash Damage changed to 400/600/6666 – from 450/600/6666
- Shadow Form damage buff lowered to 65% – from 75%
- Lilting Lullaby Sleep duration changed to 3/4/8 seconds – from 3.5/3.5/8
- Rewind Fate number of targets changed to 2/3/10 – from 2/2/10
- Rewind Fate heal amount changed to 350/500/3000 – from 350/700/3000
Chalice of Power
- Bonus Spell Power increased to 40 – from 30
- Bonus Armor & Magic Resist per enemy increased to 15 – from 12
Locket of the Iron Solari
- Shield increased to 350/450/600/800 – from 250/300/375/500
- Now deals bonus damage to shielded or crowd-controlled enemies, similar to Statikk Shiv.
- Luden’s Echo Base Damage lowered to 180 – from 200
- Luden’s Echo Bonus Damage: 180
- Duration lowered to 10 seconds – from 12 seconds
- Damage lowered to 75 – from 85
- Bonus Damage increased to 175 – from 85
- Bonus Attack Speed increased to 40% – from 30%
- Now taunts all nearby enemies at the start of combat to the wearer for 2 seconds
- Construct Attack Damage increased to 150 – from 70
These are all the changes coming with patch 10.21 in Teamfight Tactics: Fates. Check out our TFT: Fates page to see what’s coming with Patch 10.22. We will get a first look at the next patch by the end of this week, when most of the tweaks will go to PBE for testing. If you’re looking for the 10.21 Patch Notes for League of Legends, follow this link.