Patch 10.6 will roll out on March 18 and it will introduce us ‘Teamfight Tactics: Galaxies,’ the name of the third set. The most important patch for Teamfight Tactics is Patch 10.6 because it will bring the highly awaited new set of champions, origins, classes, items and a fresh new mechanic, among many other changes.
Let’s see all the changes that have been posted by Riot Mort on Twitter and deployed on PBE these past weeks. The following changes are still in PBE (they may still suffer minor tweaks) and will roll out with patch 10.6. Brace yourselves, the list is pretty long, since most of the content we knew in TFT got changed!
TFT: Galaxies – Game Changes
- First carousel only has Tier 1 units.
- Spatula can appear on the carousel again, but much less often than before.
- Full items can show up earlier than the fifth carousel.
- Components can show up in the sixth carousel and beyond.
- Many new carousel arrangements have been added.
- Champions can no longer be sold during the carousel stage.
Champion drop rate
Drop rates starting with level 3 Little Legend have been changed. Each percentage below shows the tier drop rate – for instance:
A level 3 Little Legend (LL) has 70% chances to see Tier 1 champions in the shop, 30% chances to see Tier 2 champions in the shop and 0% chances to see Tier 3, 4, and 5 in the shop. Here are the changes:
- Level 3 LL drop rate changed to 70/30/0/0/0% – from 70/25/5/0/0%
- Level 5 LL drop rate changed to 35/40/20/5/0% – from 30/45/20/5/0%
- Level 7 LL drop rate changed to 20/30/33/16/1% – from 20/30/33/15/2%
- Level 8 LL drop rate changed to 13/20/35/25/7% – from 15/25/35/25/7%
- Level 9 LL drop rate changed to 10/15/25/35/15% – from 10/15/30/30/15%
- Melee champions now move slightly earlier at the start of combat than ranged champions.
- Champions now move more smoothly from hex to hex when walking.
- If a champion is in the attack range of their target, and the target moves out of range, the attacker will now only chase their target for 1 hex before switching to the closest enemy.
- Mana gain from attacking (by star level) changed to 10 at all Star levels – from 8 / 10 / 12.
- Every champion now has an AP scaler on their abilities. AP can scale things other than damage/healing/shielding.
- Disarm no longer prevents spell casts or movement. Only basic attacks.
- Elemental Hexes have been Removed from the game.
- Grievous Wounds – Healing reduction lowered to 50% – from 80%.
Income and Loot
- Passive income (by stage) changed to 0/2/2/3/4/5/5/… – from 1-2-5-4-5-5…
- Gold & champions medium boxes can’t drop in the first two PVE rounds.
- Neeko’s Help is ~35% less likely to drop from all boxes.
- Increased Spatula drop rate from Gold Boxes.
- Win streak gold changed to 2(1g), 3(2g), 4(3g), 5+(4g) – from 2-3(1g), 4-6(2g), 7+(3g)
- Streak gold is now paid during PVE rounds.
- Base damage per stage increased to 0/3/4/6/10/14/20 – from 0/2/3/4/5/6/7.
- Additional damage per surviving champion is now +1 damage, no matter the cost or star level of the champion.
Universes – New Mechanics
Each game will take place in a random Universe, but with 10.6 patch, TFT: Galaxies will release just as it is, with no universe. Riot Mort has explained in a Reddit update that we will see those galaxies starting with Patch 10.7, which is in two weeks after everyone playing the game gets a hold on all the new changes.
After that, we will see in the incoming patches, universes like: Neekoverse, Lilac Nebula, Trade Sector, Superdense Galaxy, and more (read about them here).
Now let’s see all the champions coming to TFT: Galaxies!
Teamfight Tactics: Galaxies – Champions
Each champion has a certain skill, and you can check them all on the website recommended by Riot Mort – Mobalytics, at this link.
Caitlyn, Ekko, Fizz, Irelia, Jarvan IV, Jhin, Rakan, Rumble, Shaco, Sona, Vel’Koz, Wukong, Xayah, Xin Zhao, Ziggs, and Zoe.
Returning Champions (from Set 1 and Set 2)
Ahri, Annie, Ashe, Aurelion Sol, Blitzcrank, Cho’Gath, Darius, Ezreal, Fiora, Gangplank, Graves, Jayce, Jinx, Kai’Sa, Karma, Kassadin, Kayle, Kha’Zix, Leona, Lucian, Lulu, Lux, Malphite, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Neeko, Poppy, Shen, Soraka, Syndra, Thresh, Twisted Fate, Vi, and Yasuo.
Teamfight Tactics: Galaxies – Classes and Origins
The following classes and origins are either completely new or returning from previous sets, but changed to accommodate the new content.
Blademaster – Returning
- Chance to trigger additional 2 attacks – 30/55% (based on the number of Blademasters – 3/6)
- Blade of the Ruined King can turn any champion into a Blademaster
Blaster – New
- 2 Blasters have a chance to fire 3 additional attacks
- 4 Blasters have a chance to fire 6 additional attacks
Brawler – Returning
- Bonus health 300 / 750 (based on the number of Brawlers 2/4)
- Bonus active when 2 Demolitionists are on the board
- Demolitionist’s Charge can turn any champion into a Demolitionist
Infiltrator – New
- 2 Infiltrators activate the bonus
- 4 Infiltrators get the bonus and refreshes to 90% attack speed on takedown
- Infiltrator’s Talons can turn any champion into an Infiltrator
Mana-Reaver – New
- 2 Mana-Reavers: First attack
- 4 Mana-Reavers: All attacks
Mercenaries – New
- 2 Mercenaries activate the bonus
Mystic – Returning
- 2 Mystics: 40 magic resistance
- 4 Mystics: 120 magic resistance
Protector – New
- 2 Protectors: 20% maximum health shield
- 4 Protectors: 30% maximum health shield
- Protector’s Chestguard can turn any champion into a Protector
Sniper – New
- 2 Snipers activate the bonus
Sorcerer – Returning
- Bonus ability power 20/40/80 (based on the number of Sorcerers – 2/4/6)
Starship – New
- 1 Starship activates the bonus
Vanguard – New
- 2 Vanguards: 60 armor
- 4 Vanguards: 200 armor
Celestial – New
- 2 Celestials: 15% of damage dealt
- 4 Celestials: 25% of damage dealt
- 6 Celestials: 50% of damage dealt
Chrono – New
- 2 Chronos: 15% attack speed
- 4 Chronos: 35% attack speed
- 6 Chronos: 65% attack speed
Cybernetic – New
- 3 Cybernetics: 35 attack damage and 350 health.
- 6 Cybernetics: 85 attack damage and 850 health.
Dark Star – New
- 3 Dark Stars: 50% increased damage
- 6 Dark Stars: 80% increased damage
- Dark Star’s Heart can turn any champion into a Dark Star
Mech-Pilot – New
- 3 Super-Mechs activate the bonus
- Health and attack damage combined of the Super-Mech’s Pilots.
- Attack speed: 0.8.
- Attack range: 1.
- Armor: 30.
- Magic resistance: 20.
Super-Mech abilities: The Super-Mech has a passive effects and an active ability. It has 0 starting mana and 225 maximum mana.
- Passive – Cleave: The Super-Mech’s attacks cleave the area in front of him.
- Active – Mecha Justice: The Super-Mech calls down a devastating blast at his target’s location, dealing 400 − 5000 (based on combined Star levels) magic damage to his target and 200 − 5000 (based on combined Star levels) magic damage to all other nearby enemies.
Rebel – New
- 3 Rebels: 125 health shield and 10% increased damage
- 6 Rebels: 200 health shield and 15% increased damage
- Rebel Medal can turn any champion into a Rebel
Space Pirate – New
- 2 Space Pirates: 50 % chance to drop 1 gold
- 4 Space Pirates: 50 % chance to drop 1 gold and 10% chance to drop an item component
Star Guardian – New
- 3 Star Guardians: 30 mana
- 6 Star Guardians: 60 mana
- Star Guardian’s Charm can turn any champion into a Star Guardian
Valkyrie – New
- 2 Valkyries activate the bonus
Void – Returning
- 3 Voids activate the bonus
Teamfight Tactics: Galaxies – Items
Below, you will see the new and returning items to TFT: Galaxies, as well as the recipes to create combined items. We’ve also added information on what each new item does and what changes have suffered the returning items.
- Life steal lowered to 35% – from 50%
- Cooldown increased to 2.5 seconds – from 2
Chalice of Favor – New
- Stats: 20 starting mana and 25 magic resistance
- Passive: When the wearer casts a spell, restores 10 mana to allies within 2 hexes
- Starting stacks increased to 3 – from 1
- Starting attack damage increased to 45 – from 15
- Bonus on-hit damage increased to 12% of target’s current health – from 9%
- Bug Fixed: No longer preventing champions from switching targets
- Healing increased to 35% – from 33%
- [New]: Reduces the magic resistance of enemies within 3 hexes by 50% (does not stack)
- Damage ratio lowered to 200% of their maximum mana – from 225%
- Target’s health ratio increased to 3.3% of target’s maximum health from 1.8%
- Immunity to crowd control changed to “for the first 15 seconds of combat” – from “permanently”
- Passive bonus ability power lowered to 50% from 75%
- Target’s health ratio increased to 3.3% of target’s maximum health – from 1.8%
- Healing changed to “triggers when upon death” – from 30% of maximum health
- Heal lowered to 800 – from 1200
- Healing area changed to “whole ally team” – from 3-hex radius area
- Bolt AD ratio increased to 70% AD – from 60% AD
Shroud of Stillness – New
- Stats: 25 armor and 20% dodge chance.
- Passive: When combat begins, shoots a beam straight ahead that delays affected enemies’ first spellcast, increasing their maximum mana by 40% until they cast.
- Damage lowered to 70 – from 85
- Health regeneration changed to 5% of maximum health – from 6% of missing health
- Maximum health per tick lowered to 150 – from 400
- Attack speed aura increased to 18% – from 15%
- Banish duration lowered to 5 seconds – from 6
Zz’Rot Portal – New
- Stats: 15% attack speed and 200 health.
- Passive: When the wearer dies, a Construct with 1000 / 2000 / 3000 (based on Star level) health arises to continue the fight.
The following new items are created from Spatulas, and each cannot be placed on champions that already have that trait. For instance, a Celestial will not accept Celestial Orb, a Rebel will not accept Rebel Medal and so on.
Dark Star’s Heart – Stats: 10% crit chance and 10% dodge chance.
Celestial Orb – Stats: 25 magic resistance.
Demolitionist’s Charge – Stats: 20 ability power.
Infiltrator’s Talons – Stats: 15% attack speed.
Rebel Medal – Stats: 25 armor.
Star Guardian’s Charm – Stats: 20 starting mana.
Protector’s Chestguard – Stats: 200 health.
Blade of the Ruined King – Reworked – [NEW Stats]: Attack damage 15, [Removed]: No longer offers 15 attack speed
Removed Champions, Classes, Origins and Items
Aatrox, Amumu, Azir, Brand, Braum, Diana, Dr. Mundo, Ivern, Janna, Jax, Kindred, Kog’Maw, LeBlanc, Malzahar, Maokai, Nami, Nasus, Nautilus, Nocturne, Olaf, Ornn, Qiyana, Rek’Sai, Renekton, Senna, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Skarner, Taliyah, Taric, Twitch, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Vladimir, Volibear, Warwick, Yorick, Zed, and Zyra.
Removed Origins and Classes
Alchemist, Assassin, Avatar, Berserker, Desert, Druid, Electric, Glacial, Inferno, Cloud, Crystal, Light, Lunar, Mage, Mountain, Ocean, Poison, Predator, Ranger, Shadow, Soulbound, Steel, Summoner, Warden, and Woodland.
Berserker’s Axe, Frozen Mallet, Hush (replaced by Chalice of Favor), Iceborn Gauntlet (replaced by Shroud of Stillness), Inferno’s Cinder, Mage’s Cap, Talisman of Light, Titanic Hydra (replaced by Zz’Rot Portal), Warden’s Mail, and Youmuu’s Ghostblade.
Check back on our Teamfight Tactics page tomorrow to get updated on the official 10.6 Patch Notes and learn more about the release of this set for Mobile TFT. Head over to our League of Legends page to find all the latest news and updates for League of Legends.