Patch 10.10 in Teamfight Tactics: Galaxies goes live tomorrow, on May 13. We now have the official patch notes from Riot, so expect Patch 10.10 to bring some balance changes to a few traits and champions. Here are the highlights of the patch, the new content and some quality of life changes, followed by all the balance changes coming with patch 10.10.
Systems changes, NEW Galaxy, and Galaxy Odds
Noteworthy QoL changes
- Superdense Galaxy: Now grants a free Force of Nature after the stage 3 carousel, rather than upon reaching level 5.
- If you attempt to use Neeko’s Help on a unit with no copies left in the bag, you’ll now see a message telling you why it isn’t working.
- Reduced the chances of a random full item carousel by a large amount, especially in earlier carousels.
- Item drops are now a bit more likely to appear in earlier PVE stages.
New Galaxy: Galactic Armory: All players start with the same 2 full items.
Updated Galaxy Odds
- Galactic Armory – 12.5% of games
- The Neekoverse – 7.5% of games
- Lilac Nebula – 7.5% of games
- Medium Legends – 7.5% of games
- Superdense Galaxy – 7.5% of games
- Trade Sector – 10% of games
- Treasure Trove – 10% of games
- Star Cluster – 5% of games
- Normal Game – 30% of games
Balance Changes to Traits
- Infiltrators now jump regardless if there is a target within their Attack Range on start of combat.
- 4 unit bonus trait: chance to drop component item increased to 25% – from 20%
- Attack Damage changed to 80 + 45% of Pilots Attack Damage – from 100% of Pilots’ Attack Damage
Balance Changes to Champions
1 Cost Champions
- Mana lowered to 40 – from 45
- Buckler Toss Damage lowered to 100/150/200 – from 100/175/250
- Buckler Toss shield lowered to 200/300/400 – from 200/350/500
- Wild Cards damage lowered to 200/300/450 – from 200/300/550
- Attack damage lowered to 55 – from 50
Cost 2 Champions
- Health increased to 700 – from 600
- Mana lowered to 90 – from 100
3 Cost Champions
- Attack Speed Bonus on Shield increased to 50/75/125% – from 35/50/100%
- Unleashed Power Damage (per orb) increased to 100/150/250 – from 80/120/200
4 Cost Champions
- Divine Ascent Waves damage lowered to 125/200/600 – from 125/200/750
- Spell damage increased to 450/600/2000 – from 425/550/2000
- Cyclone Targeting: now prioritizes hitting the closest enemy he hasn’t hit yet rather than a random one.
Items Balance Changes
Chalice of Harmony
- Mana Restore lowered to 8 – from 10
- Starting Stacks increased to 1 – from 0
- Deathblade now displays the amount of Attack Damage gained rather than stacks
Morello & Red Buff
- Damage Burn lowered to 25% – from 27%
More details about new icons, loot, or bugfixes can be found on the full official patch notes published by Riot Games here. Check our Teamfight Tactics page for more updates. You can also head over to our League of Legends page for more League of Legends news and patch note updates.