A New Teamfight Tactics: Fates patch will roll out to the live clients on October 14. Patch 10.21 in Teamfight Tactics: Fates will introduce some balance changes along with a small ‘redesign’ for the Divine trait, along with a new effect for Moonlight.
Let’s check out the changes that are now currently in the PBE client – On Sunday (October 11), Riot Mort, Lead Designer of Teamfight Tactics will hold a stream to talk about the incoming patch, so check out his Twitter if you’re interested in his thoughts on the new changes.
Champions Balance Changes
- Pale Cascade orbs lowered to 4/5/6/8 – from 4/5/6/10
- Riposte stun duration increased to 2/3/4 seconds – from 1.5/2/3
- Judgement total damage increased to 450/675/1350 – from 450/675/1125
- Dragon Strike damage increased to 175/250/750 – from 175/250/500
- Slicing Maelstrom damage increased to 300/450/1350 – from 300/450/900
- Javelin Toss damage amplifier per hex increased to 20% – from 10%
Traits Balance Changes
- Bonus critical strike chance increased to 10/25/50% (based on the number of Assassins -2/4/6) – from 10/25/40%
- [New Effect]: Upon attacking six times or dropping below 50% health, Divine units remove all crowd control and ascend, taking 66% lowered damage (post-mitigation) and dealing 50% bonus true damage (pre-mitigation) for 4/7/10/13 (based on the number of Divines – 2/4/6/8) seconds
- [Old Effect]: Upon attacking six times or dropping below 50% health, Divine units ascend, taking 25% lowered damage (post-mitigation) and dealing 20/40/65/100% (based on the number of Divines – 2/4/6/8) bonus true damage (pre-mitigation) for the rest of combat
- Bonus attack speed per stack increased to 15/25/40/80% (based on the number of Duelists – 2/4/6/8) – from 12/20/35/60%
- Bonus damage changed to 150/175/200/225% (based on the number of Hunters – 2/3/4/5) – from 175% at all synergies
- [New Effect]: 5 Moonlights synergy stars up 3 Moonlight units
- Bonus damage increased to 150/400/750 (based on the number of Shades – 2/3/4) – from 100/325/650
- Bonus armor changed to 100/250/750/2000 (based on the number of Vanguards – 2/4/6) – from 100/250/500
These are all the changes coming with the new patch. Check out our TFT: Fates page for the official patch notes which will be released on October 13. If you’re looking for the 10.21 PBE preview for League of Legends, follow this link.