The third sequel of the popular Teamfight Tactics is expected to be released in a few months, but Riot Games, the developer, and publisher of the game has decided to carry out some late tweaks to the title. The new adjustments were made for a few classes, as well as champions.
The second set of the game, ‘Rise of the Elements,’ is currently enjoying its last days, while the gaming studio is working on some minor balance changes in the PBE.
“Teamfight Tactics is coming for your phones in March, but for a few of you, it’s actually coming a bit sooner,” the official announcement reads.
Even though we might be surprised with some massive changes in the future, for now, we have to enjoy quite a few nerfs and buffs to some of the game’s champions. Among the new changes, there is Master Yi and Senna, which are both getting some small nerfs, as well as Malphite, Nami, and Taliyah, which are receiving a bit of enhancement in the damage section, as well as on other departments.
Without further ado, here are the complete Teamfight Tactics PBE patch 10.4 notes as written and released by the Riot Games.
Teamfight Tactics PBE – Patch 10.4 Notes
- Two champ max damage taken per hit reverted from 120 to 100.
- Two champion magic damage increased from 50 to 75.
- Four champion magic damage increased from 125 to 150.
- Six champion magic damage increased from 250 to 300.
- Damage reverted from 150/250/1,000 to 150/300/1,000.
- Attack speed and bonus damage duration reverted from eight to six.
- Damage reverted from 100/200/1,000 to 100/200/300.
- Ally bonus damage reverted from 50/75/500 to 25/50/300.
- Damage reverted from 100/200/300 to 50/100/150.
- Ally on hit buff duration reverted from four to six.
- Ally on hit buff damage lowered from 25/60/100 to 20/45/70 vs. Live: from 15/40/65 to 20/45/70.
- Knock up duration reverted from 1.5 seconds to two seconds.