Tencent Games has finally greeted its fan base with the release of the latest PUBG Mobile update. The PUBG Mobile 0.18.0. the version was launched across the world servers. The latest update has introduced a lot of new content, such as new maps and new game modes. Part of the newly introduced game modes is Mad Miramar, Canted Sight, Guncrafting Feature, New Gun P90, and many others. Not only the full patch notes were shared online, but Tencent Games have also released with an in-game announcement of the update.
Are you prepared to conquer the desert? ?️
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) May 7, 2020
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Update Details
The update was released straight away onto the servers. You can update the version of your game on either Google Playstore or Apple Store. In terms of the size of the update, Android users will need at least 1.97 GB free space on their devices, while Apple users will need 2.21 GB of space.
Here are the new feature and game mode added into the PUBG Mobile:
- Updated Miramar with Sandstorm
- Win94 with 2.7x Scope
- Canted Sight Available
- New Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure in Sanhok (Available Soon)
- New Customizable Weapon System: Guncraft Finishes (Available Soon)
- New Weapon: P90 in Arena Mode
- Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (Available May 13th)
- Bluehole Mode: Brand New EvoGround Experience (Available Soon)
- New Anti-Cheating Implementation: Points Protection Against Cheater Kills.
Steps to download PUBG Mobile 0.18.0
Follow the steps below as a guide to downloading PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update on your Android or iOS device:
- Open the Google Play Store or iOS App Store on your device.
- Search for “PUBG Mobile.”
- Click on the PUBG Mobile icon.
- You will see an update option on the screen.
- Click on the update option to download. It may take time, depending on the internet connection.
After the download phase is over, it will take 5-10 minutes for the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update to get installed on your phone.