Pokémon GO is perhaps the most popular virtual reality (VR) game in the world. When it first appeared, back in 2016, it took the world by storm. Since then, the title has had multiple updates, new sequels, and provided new features and Pokémon for gamers to find it more exciting.
With more than one billion downloads all over the world, Pokémon GO is allowing players to discover the world around them as they search for more than 500 species of Pokémon. When it was first released, the game only had 150 species of Pokémon.
The title has been named the ‘Best Mobile Game’ by The Game Developers Choice Awards, and the ‘Best App of the Year’ by TechCrunch.
Dissimilar to other installments in the renown series, players in Pokémon GO do not have to fight wild Pokémon in order to catch them. When encountering a wild Pokémon, gamers must throw a Poké Ball at it. If the Pokémon is successfully caught, it will be owned by the player.
Pokémon GO Notes
Here are a number of features and functionalities in the Pokémon GO that are worth to mention.
• The app is free to download and play, and it also has in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets
• Pokémon GO is compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android version 4.4 to 7.0 and upwards installed
• Compatibility is not ensured for devices without GPS functions or smartphones that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
• The application may not work on particular devices even if they have compatible operating system versions installed
• It is best to play while connected to a network in order to get accurate location information
• The compatibility information in the game may be changed whenever developers decide so
Pokémon GO 0.163.4 Update for Samsung Galaxy App Version
The latest release, Pokémon GO 0.163.4 update for the Samsung Galaxy application version, is now available to download. The update comes with a couple of bug fixes and improvements in the game’s performance.