The Terminator character DLC will soon appear in Mortal Kombat 11. The new addition will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. October 8th was scheduled as the launch date, but only for early access players; it will, however, appear for all Mortal Kombat 11 players on October 15th.
NetherRealm, the game‘s publisher, has previously received reports from fans encountering issues when trying to download some characters. We recommend you to manually check the PlayStation or Xbox online stores if you cannot play as The Terminator.
Characters including Shang Tsung, Joker, The Terminator, Nightwolf, Spawn, and Sindel have all been confirmed for Kombat Pack 1, but Ash from Evil Dead is said to be released in the following season pass.
The game’s publisher has unveiled an extremely violent gameplay footage of the new character, The Terminator. The trailer includes an impressive new fatality, which involves time travel.
The new fighter will have the likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger and will come together with the Double Feature skin pack, which has three new outfits. So far, we vote for the new skin for Cassie Cage as the most impressive yet. This particular skin is based on Harley Quinn’s outfit from the renown Batman series.
How To Download The Kombat Pack 1 Content
To help you get the new Kombat Pack 1 content, here is a helpful guide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
How To Download Kombat Pack Content On PlayStation 4
- Navigate to the Mortal Kombat 11 page on your PlayStation 4 Home Menu or Game Library
- Select the game and head to the ‘PlayStation Store’ section, which you can find at the bottom
- You can manually download individual parts of released content that you already own, including Nightwolf from the ‘Your Add-ons’ section
- If the content you want to download is not listed under ‘Your Add-ons,’ you can head to the ‘PlayStation Store’ section of the Game Page and click on ‘View All’
- All the content you can download for free but do not own will be shown here, with a cost listed as ‘Free’
- You can find the content you download in the ‘Your Add-ons’ section
How To Download Kombat Pack Content On Xbox One
- Navigate to ‘My Games and Apps’
- Find Mortal Kombat 11 and press ‘Menu’ on your controller
- Choose ‘Manage Game’
- Scroll down to the right of the menu to see what content is ‘Ready to Install,’ then proceed to download Nightwolf or the other pieces of launched Kombat Pack content you want to get
How To Download Kombat Pack Content On Nintendo Switch
- Head over to the Main Menu on your Nintendo Switch
- Locate the Mortal Kombat 11 and press ‘+’ on your controller
- Choose ‘Software Information,’ followed by ‘Nintendo eShop’
- Scroll down to ‘Downloadable Content,’ and click on ‘View All Items’
- You will see all owned DLC listed here
- Proceed to download the desired content
These guides should help you get the Kombat Pack content you want. If the article was helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends.