Minecraft sold over 190 million copies, proving it’s the best-selling video game of all time, believe it or not!
Minecraft was launched on most significant platforms of today, including iOS and Android, in the form of Minecraft Pocket Edition, which also proved hugely successful in terms of sales.
If you have an old version of Minecraft Pocket Edition, you might have noticed that some features are not working, so it’s time for an update!
Why Should You Update?
Installing the latest update for a game provides improved user experience, reliable and smooth quality, and accessibility to the newest features.
How To Update – Android
- Open the Google Play store.
- Go to “my apps” (located on the left side of the screen).
- Find Minecraft Pocket Edition and pick it.
- Tap the “Update” button. If there is no such button, it means that your game is already up to date.
How to Update – iOS
- Open the App Store.
- Go to the bottom of the screen, where you can see a bar with the option “Updates” and tap it.
- Now you can see all the apps with available updates. Find Minecraft Pocket Edition on that list.
- Tap the “Update” button to update the game.
That was simple, right? Now you can enjoy the Minecraft experience with all the latest goodies it has to offer.