The League of Legends patch 10.1 has rolled out this week and tomorrow we’ll be getting Season 10. That’s when we’re also supposed to learn some new details that were teased in Riot’s recent teaser video.
But until tomorrow, let’s head over to the latest changes happening in patch 10.2 which is currently in PBE. We’ll focus on the changes to champions and leave aside the new Guardian of the Sands and Dragonslayer skins or miscellaneous which you can check out on Skin Spotlight.
League of Legends Patch 10.2 PBE – Champion Balance Changes
League of Legends Patch 10.2 should go live on Wednesday, January 22 after two weeks of PBE cycle for testing and tweaking – this means that everything you will read in all our PBE articles is subject to change depending on test results.
Since Patch 10.2 has just been introduced in PBE, the balance team hasn’t yet drafted a bigger amount of champions that need further balancing. There were some changes that had to be added faster, so they were pushed to the live client on January 8 through a mid-patch hotfix (check it out on the League website here).
For now, only Wukong is being tested in 10.2. Let’s see his full kit and what has been tweaked in the past months. You can check out the entire details right from Riot Lutzburg, who is the leader of the team that has been working on Wukong.
- Base armor increased to 38 from 34
Passive – Strength of Stone
- “After exiting brush or stealth, Wukong gains a physical damage shield equal to 8% of his maximum health. This effect can trigger every 6 seconds.”
Q – Wuju Strike
- 8/7/6/5/4 seconds cooldown
- 25 mana cost
- “Wukong’s next attack gains 125 extra range and deals 20/40/60/80/100 (+50% bAD) bonus physical damage, reducing the targets armor by 10/15/20/25/30% for 3 seconds.”
W – Warrior Trickster
- 24/21/18/15/12 seconds cooldown
- 50/55/60/65/70 mana cost
- “Wukong dashes toward the cursor and becomes invisible for 1 second, leaving behind a stationary clone for 3 seconds. The Clone attacks nearby enemies Wukong has recently damaged for [50/62.5/75/87.5/100% AD] damage.
- Stealth – Invisible: “Wukong can only be revealed by nearby enemy Turrets or True Sight.”
E – Nimbus Strike
- 10 seconds cooldown
- 45/50/55/60/65 mana cost
- Wukong dashes to an enemy, sending out clones that mimic the dash up to 2 additional enemies nearby. Each enemy struck takes 65/100/135/170/205(+80% bonus AD) magic damage.
- After dashing to an enemy, Wukong gains 30/35/40/45/50% Attack Speed for 4 seconds.”
R – Cyclone
- 120 seconds cooldown
- 100 mana cost
- “Wukong spins his staff around for 4 seconds, dealing 20/110/200 (+125% AD) physical damage per second to nearby enemies and knocking them up for 1 second the first time they get hit. Wukong gains 30/40/50% Movement Speed for the duration.”
More changes should start to appear starting later today, so check back on our League of Legends PBE page for an update.