Patch 10.10 in League of Legends will go live next week on May 13 and should introduce some balance changes to champions like Katarina, Irelia, Sivir, Soraka, and more. In today’s update from the League of Legends lead gameplay designer Mark Yetter, we got our first look at Patch 10.10.
Mark Yetter also noted there will be some bot and mid lane testing – with bot buffs and mid nerfs coming later this week to the PBE client.
So far, we have NERFS incoming for: Kled, Maokai, Kayn, Diana, Katarina, Miss Fortune and Taric, and BUFFS for: Udyr, Nidalee, Twisted Fate, Irelia, Annie, Sivir and Soraka. A buff for Lux (support) should be added to Patch 10.11 in PBE since the changes that were initially added in patch 10.9 and 10.10 in PBE needed more testing.
Patch 10.10 [PBE] – Champion Balance Changes
According to the changelist posted in Twitter by Mark Yetter, here is what’s happening in Patch 10.10 on PBE right now in terms of buffs and nerfs to various champions.
E – Molten Shield
- Damage reduction increased to 13/17/21/25/29% – from 10/13/16/19/22%
R – Summon: Tibbers
- Base DoT increased 10/25/40 – from 10/15/20
- DoT AP ratio increased to 20% AP – from 10% AP
- Base health lowered to 570 – from 594
E – Flawless Duet
- Base damage increased to 80/125/170/215/260 – from 70/110/150/190/230
- Stun duration increased to 1 second – from 0.75
Passive – Voracity
- AP ratio lowered to 55/66/77/88% AP (based on level) – from 55/70/85/100% AP (based on level)
Passive – The Darkin Scythe
- Rhaast: Heal lowered to 30% − 40% (based on level) – from 34.5% − 43% (based on level)
Q – Beartrap on a Rope
- Cooldown increased to 11/10/9/8/7 seconds – from 9/8.5/8/7.5/7
- Base mana lowered to 375 – from 377.28
Q – Bramble Smash
- Mana cost increased to 60 – from 50
W – Strut
- Maximum bonus movement speed lowered to 40/50/60/70/80 – from 60/70/80/90/100
Q – Takedown
- Minimum AP ratio increased to 50% AP – from 40% AP
E – Spell Shield
- Mana restored increased to 110/120/130/140/150 – from 80/95/110/125/140
Q – Starcall
- Base damage increased to 85/120/155/190/225 – from 75/110/145/180/215
W – Astral Infusion
- Health cost reduction when rejuvenated increased to 80/85/90/95/100% – from 60/70/80/90/100%
- Health growth lowered to 85 – from 90
W – Bastion
- Bonus armor lowered to 10/11/12/13/14% of Taric’s armor – from 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%
- Base attack damage increased to 52 – from 49.954
R – Destiny
- Mana cost lowered to 100 at all ranks – from 150/125/100
- Base movement speed increased to 350 – from 345
These are all the NERFS and BUFFS to champions on PBE prepared for 10.10 and since they’re still being tested, we should see more tweaks this week. Check back on our League of Legends page for more PBE and live LoL client updates. We also have some updates for Teamfight Tactics players here.