The current League of Legends patch in PBE is patch 10.3, and will be released to the live client on February 5th. In a recent Tweet from Riot Scruffy (Mark Yetter), we see what champions will get buffed and nerfed this patch.
Aside from the list of champions, we have also spotted a few of those changes in the current 10.3 PBE patch, along with some TFT balance changes. You should head over to our previous article on balance changes to see what other tweaks have been made last week.
Champion Balance – Patch 10.3 PBE
In a patch preview shared by Riot Scruffy, we can see which champions will be getting nerfed and which will be getting buffed. Notice Gnar’s changes did not apply to this patch, as they have been reverted.
For some full insights on why a certain champion gets the ax or not, head over to the ‘Quick Gameplay Thought: January 24’ post where Scruffy also provided more details on future Jungle changes and the team’s new balance strategy.
The latest balance changes in PBE 10.3 right now are for Akali, Sett, Wukong and Yuumi.
Akali has more changes in PBE (here)
Q – Five Point Strike
- energy cost lowered to 120/115/110/105/100 – from 140/130/120/110/100 (current live cost: 100/95/90/85/80)
W – Haymaker
- Tooltip update: now shows max damage
Wukong has more changes in PBE (here)
- HP lowered to 540 – from 575
Passive – Strength of Stone
- shield changed to [40 (+10% max health)] – from [50 (+10% max health)]
Q – Crushing Blow
- range boost increased to 125 – from 100
Yuumi has more changes in PBE (here)
Q – Prowling Projectile
- ‘adds target’s current health as damage’ changed to 2/3.2/4.4/5.6/6.8/8% – from 3/4/5/6/7/8%
All Gnar changes have been reverted.
TFT Balance Changes
- Attack speed increased to 25% (for 3 Lights) from 15%
- Spell power per stack increased to 15% – from 10%
- Sand soldier duration reverted to 6 – from 5
- bonus health reverted to 250/400/550 – from 200/350/550
- Minion health reverted to 500/800/2000 – from 450/650/1500