As the League of Legends patch 10.2 went live today, we’re taking an early look at what’s going on in Patch 10.3 which is already pushed to the PBE client. If you’re looking for the official LoL patch 10.2 notes, head over to the League of Legends website to see all the new balance changes. Also, all the changes to TFT can be seen, on the official TFT patch 10.2 notes.
Now let’s see which champions are getting balanced in patch 10.3 on PBE. Remember, this is the first day of this PBE cycle, which means the following stats will continue to be changed over the next days before patch 10.3 goes live on February 5th.
Champion Balance Patch 10.3 PBE
According to Mark Yetter’s changelist from last week, the following changes were made to Akali in PBE.
W – Twilight Shroud
- [NEW]: If Akali is immobilized while in her shroud, she is revealed for the duration of the immobilizing effect.
- movement speed in shroud changed to [30/35/40/45/50% decaying movement speed for 2 seconds on cast] – from [20/25/30/35/40% while she is in shroud]
R – Perfect Execution
- R1 target range: 625
- R1 targeting changed to [enemy champion targeted] – from [Free targeted]
- R1 dash distance: 625-675 based on distance from them
- R2 dash speed lowered to 1900 – from 3000
- Base move speed increased to 335 – from 325
W (mini) – Hyper
- [NEW]: has minimum damage: 40/60/80/100/120
The following changes were made to Wukong, but these are not all the details related to his new kit. You can head over to Riot Lutzburg’s Dev post on the LoL boards, as well as his update from last week. For now, here’s how the new Wukong looks on PBE right now.
- Hp lowered to 575 – from 577.8
- Mana lowered to 265 – from 265.84
- Armor increased to 38 – from 34
- MR lowered to 28 – from 32.1
Passive – Strength of Stone
- [NEW]: Whenever Wukong Enters stealth or a brush (even if enemies have vision), he shields himself for 10% of his maximum health. This effect can only trigger every 16/14/12 seconds (based on levels 1/7/13).
Q – Crushing Blow
- 8/7/6/5/4s Cooldown
- 30 Mana cost
- Wukong’s next attack gains 100 extra range, deals 20/40/60/80/100 (+50% bonus AD) bonus physical damage and reduces the target’s armor by 10/15/20/25/30% for 4 seconds.
W – Warrior Trickster
- 22/20/18/16/14s Cooldown
- 50/55/60/65/70 Mana cost
- Wukong dashes towards the cursor and becomes Invisible for 1 second, leaving behind a stationary clone for 3 seconds. The clone attacks nearby enemies Wukong has recently damaged for 50/62.5/75/87.5/100% AD physical damage.
- Clone auto attack increased by 100
- Stealth – Invisible: Wukong can only be revealed by nearby enemy Turrets or True Sight.
E – Nimbus Strike
- 10s Cooldown
- 40/45/50/55/60 Mana cost
- Wukong dashes to an enemy, sending out clones that mimic the dash up to 2 additional enemies nearby. Each enemy struck takes 65/100/135/170/205 (+80% bonus AD) magic damage.
- After dashing to an enemy, Wukong gains 30/35/40/45/50% Attack Speed for 4 seconds.
R – Cyclone
- 120/105/90s Cooldown
- 100 Mana cost
- Wukong spins his staff around for 4 seconds, gaining 30/40/50% movement speed.
- While spinning, he deals (2.5/5.5/8.5% (+.1% per 10 total AD)% target max health) physical damage per second to nearby enemies and knocks them up for 1 second the first time they get hit.
- Damage to monsters capped at a maximum of 200/400/600 at 6/11/16 physical damage per second.
Captain Gameplay provided a changelist with Yuumi’s new stats:
Q – Prowling Projectile
- Mana cost changed to 90/88/86/84/82/80 – from 85/90/95/100/105/110
- Empowered damage lowered to 45/80/115/150/185/220 – from 50/95/140/185/230/275
- [NEW]: adds +3/4/5/6/7/8% of target’s current health as damage
W – You and Me!
- CC lockout duration now scales down with CDR
- Silences no longer count as immobilizing CC
E – Zoomies!
- healing changed to[70/100/130/160/190 (+40% AP)] – from [70/110/150/190/230 (+30% AP)]
TFT Balance Changes
The following units in Teamfight Tactics have been balanced in patch 10.3 on PBE.
- Sand soldier duration lowered to 5 – from 6
- Damage increased to 150/300/550 – from 150/250/450
- Damage increased to 50% – from 25/30/50%
- Base shots increased to 12 – from 10
- Bonus health lowered to 200/350/550 – from 250/400/550
- Ally attack buff duration lowered to 4s – from 5s
- On hit damage increased to 25/65/100 – from 15/40/65
- Minion health lowered to 450/650/1500 – from 500/800/2000