League of Legends 10.3 Patch will go live on February 5th and bring forth a lot of balance changes to both League of Legends champions or jungle and to Teamfight Tactics as well. Let’s see the entire balance changes that seem to be set in stone for the next week’s launch of 10.3.
Balance Changes – Champions
According to Mark (Riot Scruffy) Yetter’s changelist, here are the final balance changes coming to 10.3.
- marks range lowered to [2000 range max] – from [Infinite]
Q – Five Point Strike
- energy cost increased to 120/115/110/105/100 – from 100/95/90/85/80
W – Twilight Shroud
- [NEW]: If Akali is immobilized while in her shroud, she is revealed for the duration of the immobilizing effect.
- movement speed in shroud changed to [30/35/40/45/50% decaying movement speed for 2 seconds on cast] – from [20/25/30/35/40% while she is in shroud]
R – Perfect Execution
- R1 target range: 625
- R1 targeting changed to [enemy champion targeted] – from [Free targeted]
- R1 dash distance: 625-675 based on distance from them
- R2 dash speed lowered to 1900 – from 3000
- dash lockout increased to 2.5s – from 1.75s
- Base mana increased to 480 – from 438
R – Emperor’s Divide
- soldier count (width) increased to 6/7/8 – from 5/6/7
W – Valkyrie
- special delivery damage/second changed to [7.5/25 (+50% bAD)(+6% AP)] – from [7.5/25 (+37.5% bAD)(+5% AP)]
- special delivery damage over time duration when enemies are knocked aside increased to 1.5s – from 1s
Q – Winds of War
- tornado duration increased to 2s – from 1.5s
- tornado damage ticks increased to 4 – from 3
- Attack speed/level lowered to 2.25% – from 3
- Base AD lowered to 61 – from 61.036
- Base Armor increased to 31 – from 30.88
W – Scrap Shield
- movement speed lowered to [15/20/25/30/35% (22.5/30/37.5/45/52.5% enhanced)] – from [20/25/30/35/40% (30/37.5/45/52.5/60% enhanced)]
- Shield value lowered to 60/95/130/165/200 – from 80/110/140/170/200
- Attack speed at level 1 increased to 10% – from 0%
Passive – Fury of the North
- [NEW]: falls off after hits from small monsters
Passive – Absolution
- Soul drop rate on minions not killed by Senna increased to 25% – from 20
- Soul drop rate on cannons killed by Senna lowered to 1.67% – from 100% -> “If Senna’s support kills a minion with Relic Shield/Steel Shoulderguards, granting gold to her, it receives the lower 1.67% drop rate.”
- Base HP regen lowered to 8 – from 9.25
- Haymaker (W)
- cooldown increased to 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 – from 16/14/12/10/8
- damage lowered to 90/120/150/180/210 – from 90/125/160/195/230
E – Song of Celerity
- self movement speed lowered to [20% (+3% per 100 AP)] – from [25% (+4% per 100 AP)]
R – Demonic Ascension
- Demonflare health healed as damage lowered to 37.5% – from 75%
Riot Lutzburg’s Dev post on the LoL boards explains all the changes being made to the Monkey King.
- Hp lowered to 540 – from 577.8
- Mana lowered to 265 – from 265.84
- Mana regen/5s lowered to 8.04 – from 8.042
- Base Armor 34
- MR lowered to 28 – from 32.1
Passive – Strength of Stone
- [NEW]: Whenever Wukong Enters stealth or a brush (even if enemies have vision), he shields himself for [40 (+10%)] of his maximum health. This effect can only trigger every 16/14/12 seconds (based on levels 1/7/13).
Q – Crushing Blow
- 8/7/6/5/4s Cooldown
- 30 Mana cost
- Wukong’s next attack gains 125 extra range, deals [15/30/45/60/75 (+65% bAD)] bonus physical damage and reduces the target’s armor by 10/15/20/25/30% for 4 seconds.
W – Warrior Trickster
- 22/20/18/16/14s Cooldown
- 50/55/60/65/70 Mana cost
- Wukong dashes towards the cursor and becomes Invisible for 1 second, leaving behind a stationary clone for 3 seconds. The clone attacks nearby enemies Wukong has recently damaged for 50/62.5/75/87.5/100% AD physical damage.
- Clone auto attack increased by 100
- Stealth – Invisible: Wukong can only be revealed by nearby enemy Turrets or True Sight.
E – Nimbus Strike
- 10s Cooldown
- 40/45/50/55/60 Mana cost
- Wukong dashes to an enemy, sending out clones that mimic the dash up to 2 additional enemies nearby. Each enemy struck takes 65/100/135/170/205 (+80% bonus AD) magic damage.
- After dashing to an enemy, Wukong gains 30/35/40/45/50% Attack Speed for 4 seconds.
R – Cyclone
- 120/105/90s Cooldown
- 100 Mana cost
- Wukong spins his staff around for 4 seconds, gaining 30/40/50% movement speed.
- While spinning, he deals (2.5/5.5/8.5% (+.1% per 10 total AD)% target max health) physical damage per second to nearby enemies and knocks them up for 1 second the first time they get hit.
- Damage to monsters capped at a maximum of 200/400/600 at 6/11/16 physical damage per second.
Q – Prowling Projectile
- Mana cost changed to 90/88/86/84/82/80 – from 85/90/95/100/105/110
- Empowered damage lowered to 45/80/115/150/185/220 – from 50/95/140/185/230/275
- [NEW]: adds 2/3.2/4.4/5.6/6.8/8% of target’s current health as damage
W – You and Me!
- CC lockout duration now scales down with CDR
- Silences no longer count as immobilizing CC
E – Zoomies!
- healing changed to[70/100/130/160/190 (+40% AP)] – from [70/110/150/190/230 (+30% AP)]
Balance Changes to Jungle
Riot Scruffy provided the following changelist for the changes made in the jungle in 10.3, regarding experience and gold received from various jungle monsters:
Check back on our League of Legends 10.3 page for the official patch notes that should go live a day ahead of the new patch release. If you’re looking for the TFT 10.3 balance changes, we’ve got you covered here.