Whether we like to admit it or not, taking photos is a crucial part of smartphone usage nowadays. Taking photos of important moments and uploading them on a cloud like OneDrive or DropBox is something common, but what can you do when an app isn’t tagging the persons from a photo correctly? That’s what has been happening with the Photos app present on iPhones.
Since many users had been complaining about the app not being too clever at detecting faces, it’s time to find out how to fix this little issue.
Changing wrong faces is not difficult
To do so, simply follow these easy steps:
- Select the person’s album.
- Tap on Select, you’ll see the option below the Memories video from the top of the album.
- Tap on the option that pops up at the bottom of the Show faces page.
- As Photos will show the areas of each picture in which the app thinks it sees that person’s face, scroll down and search for one that was messed up.
- As soon as you find a wrong one, tap on the image. Select all the wrong images as you’re scrolling.
- Tap the Share option from the bottom left corner.
- The Share menu will appear with an icon named Not This Person included. Click on it.
- There you have it, the association between the photo and the person will be successfully removed.
As for the near future, Apple has great plans for its iPhones. A 2020 flagship is awaited to arrive in September, as it’s called iPhone 12. As you might have guessed already, it will be the successor for the iPhone 11 model released in 2019, and the fans’ expectations regarding its specifications are off the charts. iPhone 12 must have 5G connectivity, mind-blowing camera, powerful processor, and more.
The future of iPhones sounds good, as Apple is always very active within the hardware field.