We live in the age of streaming, and many love to watch their favorite content without the need to use a DVD or on-demand download services. However, some people cannot enjoy the boons of streaming due to a variety of reasons. Some may live in an area where they don’t have access to a stable internet connection. In some cases, a strict data cap is included, and the speed can decrease considerably or an additional amount of money has to be paid if too much data is consumed. That’s why VidMate is a useful app to have.
Those who have an Android device know that there is an excellent video downloader that offers the ability to download your favorite content directly on your device. By following the tutorial written below you can get VidMate on your Windows 10 PC or Mac in a few minutes.
The advantages of using VidMate on PC
- A bigger screen, allowing more users to watch the content at the same time
- HD content.
- It is easier to enjoy HD content on a PC since the hardware offers a superior experience.
- Additional storage space.
- Enjoy an extended storage space on your computer.
Installing VidMate on a Windows 10 and Mac
You will have to start by downloading an Android emulator since VidMate was developed for Android devices, and there are no versions for Windows 10 or Mac. It is advised to use Bluestacks since it offers a generous amount of features. Here’s how to do that:
- Download the VidMate app file from a reliable source.
- Run Bluestacks and sign-in with a valid Google account. The setup process may take a few minutes.
- After the app is ready, click on the My Apps tab and look for the Install APK icon. Click on it and select the VidMate APK file from the Downloads folder.
- Wait until the installation process is finished and launch VidMate by clicking on the icon, which is always available in the My Apps section.