Because Tubidy can function in multi-platform and multi-device form, the app can be used anytime, from any type of device or platform. The service allows you to access music and video files, both in MP3 and MP4 formats.
Tubidy can offer a great experience on Android, as it provides users with high-quality content streaming, as well as with the possibility to download files and create playlists on the device’s local storage.
Numerous people have tested the app with several videos, and they reported great results. Overall, the app makes it possible to download files at incredible speeds, and even get down several videos at the same time without the speed suffering delay or errors.
Even though MP4 movies on Tubidy are highly compressed, they are still packing decent video quality. Also, due to the mix of high compression and quality, the app allows users to get files on the go for free.
How to Use Tubidy on Android Devices
The app is incredibly easy to use and has a neat design and categorization. Here is a simple guide on how to use Tubidy on any Android-powered device.
- Launch the device’s browser and type ‘Tubidy.im’ in the search bar
- The search results should take you to the official page of the app
- The page will load with a list of numerous videos, movies, and music
- Choose your favorite content to watch or listen, or search in the address bar for files
- If you want to download content on the app, click on the desired file
- Scroll down until you get to ‘Download MP3’ or the ‘Save link’ option and tap on it
- You can now search the video/music/movie in your internal storage on the device
Tubidy is incredibly easy to use and navigate. It offers several helpful features, such as organization by artist, album, playlists, and more.