One of the flagship smartphones of Huawei is the P30 Pro. Huawei P30 Pro is a great mobile phone to have with amazing specs and helpful features. It is not called a flagship smartphone for anything. How to ensure the best experience on Huawei P30 Pro? To reach the best performance of any smartphone, you need to update its software.
The same goes for the Huawei P30 Pro; however, not all users know how to update their software. This article will guide you through, so continue reading below.
But, before we start, let’s see why updating your software is essential. There are a few significant features that come with updated software. One of them is the security of your Huawei P30 Pro. The security of your device is essential, so if you want the highest level of security, then you need to update your software.
Firmware updates include security patches and improvements, sometimes a change in the design of the system. Another primary reason to why you should update your software is because of the bugs. Bugs and system issues are fixed via the software update.
How To Update The Huawei P30 Pro Firmware
There are a few things you need to check out before proceeding to update your Huawei P30 Pro:
- First is the space on your smartphone. Check if you have enough space for the update.
- Always update your smartphone by using Wi-Fi. If the connection is not stable, don’t update your software yet.
- Check your battery. You need at least 50 % of battery power to ensure the process is done correctly.
Perse, here’s what you should do:
- Open the Settings app from the Home screen
- Scroll down and tap system
- Tap Software update
- Tap Check for Updates
You will also get a notification when a new Huawei P30 Pro firmware update is available. Your smartphone will reboot and will install the software.