iPhone 11 is currently amongst the most appreciated smartphones available at the moment. It was specially designed to offer the best user experience and help its users with their day-to-day activities. The iPhone 11 series is the best device to register your daily schedule, anything starting from meeting schedules and finishing with synchronizing your email.
Sometimes you might find yourself in need to sign a PDF document and send it back to the sender. Then you may ask yourself if you can do this directly from your smartphone. The answer is yes, and here are all the necessary steps to accomplish for you to do so.
In order to sign a document, it is not necessary to search for any third-party apps to help you and not even print the document to sign it and re-scan the paper. Most of the time, the document that you must sign asks for a series of credentials from you, such as name, surname, address, and many others. This can be easily accomplished by using the Files app without even downloading it:
- Open the email where the document is attached and click on it.
- Select the “Markup” icon, which is located in the right upper corner of your display.
- All the options available will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. You need to choose the “+” icon.
- Then select “Edit” and introduce the requested data.
- Tap the alphabet if you wish to change the color of the ink from black to any other option.
- Move the text in the necessary parts of the document.
- Save the document.
- Go back to the “+” icon where you can find the option entitled “Signature,” and after introducing it, click on “Done” to save the changes.
Now the edited document is ready to be sent, containing all the necessary data.