Tubidy is one of the most popular content search and download engines for mobile devices. The application is free and offers an extensive collection of videos, and users are able to find almost any kind of content on it. It also allows subscribers to listen to unlimited mp3 audio files, hence featuring an audio player.
Tubidy comes with numerous useful and amazing features, such as lyrics, multi-thread mp3 download system, and so on. Here are some key elements the app packs.
The app has an incredibly neat managing system, organizing content by groups, quality, genres, and so. Genres that some content downloading apps do not have, as well as common ones, such as instrumental, RnB, Rock, Pop, and so on, are available on Tubidy.
It also packs a massive dataset of more than a million high-quality mp3 tracks, being one of the largest music platforms out there. The leads on the app are all verified and available for personal and not commercial use.
Tubidy is also offering the possibility to access the songs’ lyrics and has a multi-thread mp3 downloading engine that functions in an incredibly fast and stable way. It enables users to flexible search possibilities, as well as unlimited tracks.
How to Download Music on Tubidy
If you have never used Tubidy but plan to do so, here is a simple guide on how to download music from the platform into your mobile device.
• Launch the app and search for the desired mp3 download in the input field
• The search results will show up in a clear list. The list is also giving you the possibility to listen to every track before downloading it by tapping on the search button next to it
• Tap on the ‘Download’ option next to the track you want to get down
• A backup window will appear: choose the folder you wish to the file to download in
• Tap on the ‘Save’ option, located at the bottom side of the window
Do you use Tubidy? Tell us your experience with the app in the comment section below.