Grand Theft Auto fans cannot wait for a new installment of the game. It’s pretty certain that we’ll be seeing another GTA game at some point, and there’s no doubt about that.
There have been a lot of rumors about this new potential game with all kinds of hints and leaks flooding the Internet.
Now, more than six years after the release of GTA V, we still don’t know for sure about what’s coming next.
Gamespot revealed that Ned Luke, who is the actor who portrayed Michael De Santa in Rockstar’s GTA 5 had been asked about a potential GTA 6 for years and now he’s got a message for everyone who is making all kinds of claims about the game.
No one outside of Rockstar can know details about a potential GTA 6
The same online publication noted that an Instagram live video which was made together with Shawn Fonteno (who voiced Franklin Clinton in the game) Luke has called out the people who make up rumors about the series.
More than that, he claimed that there’s no one outside of Rockstar itself who can possibly know anything about the game.
The online publication notes that the video is no longer posted on IG but there’s one Twitter user who goes by the name of OhMrZack managed to capture the post. They also embedded the Instagram post and you can also check it out below.
— OhMrZvck (@OhMrZack) April 3, 2020
“They say GTA 6 is gonna be made in Vice City–how do all these people get all this information?,” Luke stated.
He continued and said: “People, do you not understand? Do not believe anything you see on the Internet from BossManF***TheWorld, or whatever his name is, or any of those guys,” he said while making a reference at a GTA leaker.
“They have no inside information,” he said and continued: “They’re just clickbait. If you hear it from Rockstar, then you know.”