It’s no news that Garena Free Fire is the most-watched mobile game on YouTube these days. This probably doesn’t come as a surprise for connoisseurs because the reason behind this is more than obvious to them.
The mobile game is extremely fun to play, and its devs are always making sure to release new updates and content just to keep the gameplay and engaging as possible.
If we’ve addressed new content above, you might have already found out that there’s new content on the loose.
Garena Free Fire update 1.43.0
A massive update is on its way to the game’s enthusiasts. This update is sporting the number 1.43.0, and it’s rolling out via the OTA channels as we speak, or in our case, write.
The fact that the update is rolling out via the OTA channels means that all interested games will have to keep their mobile phones connected to a stable WiFi and that’s all they have to do in order to be able to enjoy all the new goodies that are packed in this update.
If you’re wondering what’s new in this update, well, this is categorized as a major update because it does bring a plethora of new features. This is just in time for the holidays, and the developers made sure to bring a bag full of goodies for the game’s fans.
Some of the most important new features that will definitely make you happy are the introduction of the new character called Notora, advanced attachments for the popular Kar98k, Vss, and M 14.
Full patch notes
- Clash Squad will now be opened permanently
- New weapon – Desert Eagle now available in Clash Squad
- New Character – Notora
- Lowered the difficulty to level up characters
- New Advanced Attachment for Kar98k, Vss, and M14
- The Anti-material launcher is now a secondary weapon
- Character page UI adjustment
- Players can now place markers on items for their teammates
- Dynamic weather is now available in Classic mode
- Winterlands is coming soon