Smartphone games used to be frowned upon by PC and console gamers because they didn’t offer nice graphics or immersive gameplay experiences as others platforms do. However, this all changed when highly popular games such as Garena Free Fire launched for Android and iOS. Garena Free Fire is one of the best Battle Royale games ever made for smartphones and what makes it stand out from the likes of PUBG and Fortnite is the fact that the developers of Garena Free Fire have introduced lots of incentives for players to get into fights and to not crawl around in the bushes looking for loot as it happens in PUBG.
While the gameplay of Garena Free Fire might be action-packed, this is not why the smartphone game is making headlines on our website today. Garena Free Fire has recently received a new update and today we want to cover everything there is to know about it.
Garena Free Fire 1.39.0 Update
If you enjoy playing Garena Free Fire on your smartphone, then we have some great news to share with you. The developers who are in charge of the Battle Royale have recently released a new update which sports the 1.39.0 version number and it comes with lots of fun new features, including a brand-new character called A124! With that said, let’s go ahead and check out the full patch notes for this latest release.
Full Patch Notes
- New Character – A124
2. New 4v4 Mode – Clash Squad
3. Added a DJ booth and a dance floor on the Spawn Island.
4. Repair Kit is now available in rank mode.
5. Hot Zone is now available in rank mode.
6. Graphics optimization for Bermuda.
7. Damage output for Toxic Zone reduced.
8. New log in, lobby, and loading screen.
9. In-game auto pickup optimization.
10. New settings available for custom rooms.
11. Mysterious walls appeared in Classic – Bermuda.
12. Fixed the Crouch-headshot bug.