The developers’ team behind the popular game has now rolled out the latest update for players to enjoy. Garena Free Fire 0.15.0 update was recently released and reintroduced the Purgatory map to ranked mode. With the new update, the developers have also added a few new features, such as events and rewards in the game.
The size of the latest update is approximately 558MB; you can use several methods to download and install it. You can either update the game via the Google Play Store or download the APK file of the title. Most players are reportedly using the second method as they usually face issues when getting the content from Google Play Store.
Here is how you can install Garena Free Fire 0.15.0 update as an APK file on Android devices.
Download and Install Garena Free Fire 0.15.0 Update
Here is the download link for Garena Free Fire 0.15.0 update as an APK file. After downloading the OBB file, follow the steps below to install the game:
• Tick the ‘Allow installation from unknown sources’ from the settings menu – go to ‘Settings,’ tap on ‘Safety and Privacy’ and enable the option there
• Open the File Manager folder on your device and click on the downloaded ‘Garena Free Fire Rampage_v1.50.0.apk’ file
• Once the installation of the file completes, it creates a new folder, which should be named ‘com.dts.freefireth’
• Copy and paste the downloaded OBB file of the game in the new folder
• Launch the game and enjoy it
Again, the size of the new update is around 558 MB, so make sure your device has enough storage space to accommodate the game. In case the file sends a notification that states ‘There was a problem parsing the package,’ consider downloading both the APK and OBB files again and restart the installation process.