Free Fire Max is an improved and modded version of the popular battle royale game Garena Free Fire, which was developed to fulfill the long-standing request of the title’s players for some better graphics.
Therefore, the Max version of the game is a separate app that delivers advanced graphics and animations, including new play zone effects, animated login videos, and so on. Free Fire Max has generated a lot of controversies as it was revealed, and fans are excitedly waiting for the final version of the game to launch globally.
For now, the second beta testing stage of Free Fire Max has completed, which allows gamers all over the world to download in the form of APK and OBB files we provided below.
How to Download and Install Free Fire Max
APK file – https://bit.ly/2CFiP8R (42 MB)
OBB file – https://bit.ly/2ZwlBWI (881 MB)
To install the Free Fire Max files, follow the instructions provided below:
- Download the game by clicking on the links above
- Head to the settings menu, to ‘Privacy’ and enable the ‘Allow installation from unknown sources’ option
- Locate the downloaded files and install the freefiremax.apk file
- Once the process completes, create a new folder (com.dts.freefiremax) in Android and then in ‘OBB’
- Copy and paste the downloaded OBB file of the game in the folder
- Launch the Free Fire Max app and start playing
You might not be able to play the game after the beta testing phase comes to an end, but you’ll be able to enjoy it as soon as the final version comes out. Free Fire Max requires at least 1.5GB of free storage space and runs more smoothly on devices with 2GB RAM or more.
Free Fire Max will have its own player base as both this and Garena Free Fire can be enjoyed separately. In addition, developers have said that Free Fire Max players will have no added advantage over the original game’s players, which makes the game fair for everyone.