Fortnite’s Chapter 2 Season 1 is almost reaching its end, but there are still a bunch of new challenges players must complete so that they can earn some cool cosmetic rewards. The Remedy vs. Toxin Challenges are now live on all platforms. Let’s take a look at all the tasks players must complete.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 1 Remedy vs. Toxin Mission Challenges
Stage 1 of 2 – Reach Battle Pass Tier 40
Stage 2 of 2 – Complete ‘Remedy vs. Toxin’ Mission Objectives:
- Visit 3 different Food Trucks
- Earn 3 Silver Survivor Medals
- 3 X SMG Eliminations
- Search 7 Chests at Landmarks
- Reach 100 of both Health and Shield in 2 different matches
- 3 X Deal damage with a Common, Uncommon and Rare weapon in a single match
- Deal 2500 damage to enemy structures
- Visit 3 different bus stops in a single match
- Achieve weapon specialist accolades by dealing damage with 5 weapons
- Be the first player to catch a fish, first to land from the Battle Bus, or first to get an elimination
The ‘visit three different food trucks’ or ‘bus stops’ tasks are pretty easy to complete since players only need to get close to these locations, which are placed around on the island. These two challenges and the ‘Search 7 Chests at Landmarks’ one will test players’ knowledge of the map.
Aside from knowing well their surroundings, players will need to have a precise aim so that they can eliminate three opponents with the SMG in a single match, while also achieving the weapon specialist accolades with 5 weapons.
Some might think the tasks are a bit difficult to complete, but the rewards are great. Each completed challenge gives 52,000 XP, allowing players to rank up and unlock other tiers of the Season 1 Battle Pass and cosmetics until February when the season ends.
After completing nine tasks, players will be able to unlock a new skin, the purple Remedy look. Unfortunately, players that haven’t reached yet Tier 40 on the Battle Pass, won’t be able to begin these challenges, so they will need to rank up before they can finally get their hands on the purple edition of Remedy.