There are times subscribers are encountering the Error 524 code on Roblox. Even though many might believe there is nothing they can do about it, there is a fix for it.
If you have faced this error code, but some other notifications such as ‘Not authorized to join the game’ or ‘You do not have permission to join this game’ keep appearing, it means the servers of the platform are down. However, for the Error 524, there is solving. The guidelines below are showing you how to fix it.
How to Fix the Error Code 524 in Roblox
This is a basic method. By simply uninstalling and reinstalling the app, you can fix numerous issues, not only the Error 524 one. Here is how to reinstall the platform:
- Go to the search bar of the platform and type in ‘Uninstall a program’
- Look for ‘Roblox and click on the ‘Uninstall’ option
- Head over to Roblox’s official website and log in
- Search for the game you want to play and join it
- Download and install the game
- If this fix has not solved the error, try this next one.
Request an Invitation From VIP Servers Players
If the error persists, you need to ask players from VIP servers to send an invitation to you so that you can also join those particular servers. Here is how to do so:
- Head to the settings menu in Roblox and choose ‘Privacy’
- Scroll down and tap on the tab box that says ‘Who can invite me to a VIP server’
- Select any player other than your connections
- Select ‘OK’ and search for the username of those playing the game
- Click on ‘Invite’ and wait for them to accept you in
- After they accepted your invitation, tap on the ‘Join the game’ option
One More Reason for the Roblox Error 524
If you are less than 13 years of age, you cannot join games on Roblox. However, if you are older than 13, you must provide a piece of evidence to EA Help Desk that you have the minimum age to use the platform.