Gamers were able to pick top squads from Ligue 1, the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, and Serie A. The good thing is that EA has finally released the squad setup, and the update is live, so you can go check it out.
The wait was hard, but it’s all over, and we can finally enjoy the new loadout.
TOTS SF Squad Loadout
EA Sports has officially revealed the FIFA 20 Ultimate TOTS SF squad for all platforms.
The new FUT squad will probably remain available in packs until June 10, and it includes the following players:
- Jan Oblak (Atlético Madrid)
- GK Marc-Yann Sommer (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- RB Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)
- RB Carvajal (Real Madrid)
- CB Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool)
- CB Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund)
- CDM Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munchen)
- CM Luis Alberto (Lazio)
- CM Jordan Henderson (Liverpool)
- CAM Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- RW Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
- LW Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
- LW Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain)
- RF Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund)
- CF Wissam Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
- ST Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munchen)
- ST Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus)
- ST Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint-Germain)
- ST Wissam Ben Yedder (AS Monaco)
- ST Ciro Immobile (Lazio)
Those are the top 10 ultimate TOTS SF Players:
- 99 Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City
- 99 Virgil van Dijk – Liverpool
- 99 Lionel Messi – FC Barcelona
- 99 Robert Lewandowski – Bayern München
- 99 Cristiano Ronaldo – Piemonte Calcio
- 98 Sadio Mané – Liverpool
- 98 Kylian Mbappé – Paris Saint-Germain
- 98 Neymar Jr – Paris Saint-Germain
- 97 Karim Benzema – Real Madrid
- 97 Luis Alberto – Lazio
Some specialists have predicted similar results, but some entries on those lists were total surprises. EA carefully picks the players that end up on lists like these.
Do you agree with the new chart? Do you think some player should have been there but isn’t?