Fall Guys is one of the unexpected hit games of the year. The multiplayer game features a new costume based on none other than Sonic. The news was revealed in yesterday’s demo video.
I’m sure fans are excited to see their all-time favorite blue hedgehog. Sonic looks as iconic as ever in the new video, dressed up in red shoes and white gloves. However, the costume is just an adaptation of the original hedgehog, which means it doesn’t look exactly the same. Nevertheless, we are happy with the new introduction.
? FALL GUYS SEASON 2 ?
IT IS LITERALLY LIVE RIGHT NOW
— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) October 8, 2020
Sonic will arrive in the Fall Guys video game tomorrow, October. However, it won’t be available for free, so unless you are a really good player, you probably won’t be able to acquire it. The costume is available in two separate pieces—the top and bottom half worth five crowns each.
The second season of the Fall Guys game started last week. Players can now enjoy new game levels, a number of new costumes as well as a new season pass. On top of that, developers have updated the visuals to existing levels, which improves the game experience.
Fall Guys Season 2 patch notes
- New Feature – The Show Selector: Time-Limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favorite rounds types by selecting which Show they want to play!
- New Feature – Nameplates: Mix and Match customizable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guy’s attire!
- New Feature – Random Outfit Generator: Press triangle on the customizer screen until you get a combination of items you like!
- Improvement – See your party members fall alongside you while waiting for matchmaking to complete.
- Improvement – Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges.
- Improvement – Visual updates to many levels
- New Level – Knight Fever: Our hardest gauntlet level yet.
- New Level – Wall Guys: Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls.
- New Level – Egg Siege: A brand new Egg Scramble map with moving drawbridges!
- New Level – Hoopsie Legends: A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable blocks.
- Plethora of new customization options – costumes, faceplates, color palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- Many bug fixes and optimizations.