Facebook Messenger is one of the most used messaging apps in the world. Initially incorporated into Facebook, the app has now become independent from the popular platform. This means that people who do not have a Facebook account can use the messaging application to chat with their loved ones, colleagues, friends, and so on.
The app provides users with the possibility to send text messages, video chat, and create group chats.
Features Worth Mentioning
Here are some of the essential features the application offers.
• Messaging System: Send messages for free, in a seamless way across devices, just connected to an Internet network
• Dark Mode: The Dark Mode feature is a smooth new look that allows you to change the background from white to black in order to help your eyes
• Numerous Reactions: Add a sticker, send a GIF and use emojis to express yourself better
• Share Images and Videos: Capture a moment with the Messenger Camera, play with it by adding a filter or doodle, and send it to your friends or share it to Stories
• Create Groups: Make plans to meet with polls, share your location, split the bill features and more
• Call or Video Chat: Get a call or a group video chat from anywhere in the world
• Voice Messages: Hit the ‘Record’ button and send a voice message instead of a text
• Share Your Location: Easily share your location with friends, business partners, and others with just a few taps
• Chat with Businesses: Connect to your preferred businesses to make reservations, get customer support and more
Facebook Messenger 246.0.0.4.353 Beta Update
The Facebook Messenger app is continually receiving updates in order to offer a better experience to all users. The latest release, Facebook Messenger 246.0.0.4.353 beta update, is a regular roll-out that brings several bug fixes and performance improvements.