Facebook is the most popular social media platform in the world. Boasting more than 2.45 billion monthly active users in the third quarter of 2019 alone, the app has seen an incredible increase of more than 55 million active users per month in comparison to the previous quarters.
The Most Used Social Media App in the World
The app came as a rescuer for more, but it has become a nightmare for others. Allowing users to keep up with their loved ones, but to also be up-to-date with everything that is happening in the world, Facebook can either be a blessing or a curse.
However, thanks to it, we now have a broader perspective of the Internet and how social media networks function.
Here are some of the most prominent features that Facebook packs.
• Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
• Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
• Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
• Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
• Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
• Play games with any of your Facebook friends
• Backup photos by saving them in albums
• Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news
• Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
• Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
• Watch live videos on the go
The Facebook application also helps users be up-to-date with the latest news and limitless events taking place all over the world. By subscribing to your favorite celebrities, brands, artists, or sports teams, you get a glimpse at their newsfeed. The app makes it easier to watch live streaming videos and keep up with the latest happenings irrelevant to your location.
The most impressive desktop features of the app are also accessible on the mobile app. These include writing on timelines, liking images, searching people, and editing your profile or manage groups.
Facebook 249.0.0.47.118 Update
As an incredibly popular application, Facebook has to release regular updates to improve the performance of the app, as well as implement changes and fix bugs bothering its users. The latest roll-out, Facebook 249.0.0.47.118 update, is coming with enhancements for reliability and speed. This release helps the app work smoothly and provides an amazing experience for every user, no matter where in the world they are.