Dragon City is a social network game created by Social Point, which was initially released for Facebook in 2012, for iOS in 2013, and for Android-powered devices a year later. The game has players breed, hatch, and raise dragons, which produce gold. The gold can be used to purchase farms and habitats.
Players also get the chance to train the dragons at their will, grow the collection, build their own city, and prove their skills by reaching for the top ranks of the title. Other Dragon Masters can join gamers in the Alliance, participate in Alliance events, trade Orbs, and unlock special items.
Dragons can be combined according to their elements, such as Fire, Nature, Pure, Legend, and so on. They can also be gathered from events in the game.
Dragon City’s Features
• Players have the possibility to Complete the Dragon Book, with more than 1000 dragons to breed and collect in order to increase the Dragon City
• New dragons get to the game every week through breeding events and special islands
• Players can decorate their dragons with amazing Dragon Skins from special events
• Fans have the chance to adventure through the Dragon Quests and play against other gamers in the title’s PvP Arenas to get their hands one-of-a-kind dragons, claim Warrior’s Chests, and level up
• The option to summon dragons to a city from a magical world in the Tree Of Life and try their skills is also an exciting feature the game offers
• Players get to collect Orbs and empower their dragons
Dragon City 9.12 Update
The latest release, Dragon City 9.12 update, mainly targets players who are part of the Alliance. It brings some superfoods in the form of new crops that are now available on players’ farms. Those who haven’t joined an Alliance now get the chance to do so and earn the rewards expecting them.
The update has also incorporated the Dragon TV again and performed some bug fixes.