Clash of Clans may have been released several years ago put the title remains a hit as millions of players are active each month.
The game offers the ability to become the ruler of a small village. Gather resources, build troops, and upgrade buildings to progress and increase your might. Fight against other players and showcase your excellent strategy as you defeat them
One of the most important things that need to be done as a player is to join a clan. The process can seem a bit daunting at first, but there is no need to worry since the handy tutorial that can be found below will help you.
How to join a clan quickly in Clash of Clans
- Launch the game – It is essential to run the latest version of the game to avoid any potential flaws. After the game is updated and launched, moved to the next step.
- Unlock the Clan feature – To unlock the clan feature, you will have to rebuild the Clan Castle. It can be found on the map in the shape of a ruined building. Keep in mind that you will need to pay 10,000 gold to repair it. If you have the required amount of gold, tap on it, and confirm the task.
- Tap on the account icon – Tap on the blue icon, which can be found on the upper side of the screen to open the account menu.
- Pick a clan – Tap on the Clans tab to see a list of recommended clans. Choose a clan that suits your needs by tapping on the advanced option and selecting convenient filters. You can also type the name of a specific clan to learn more about them.
- Request to join the clan – To join desirable clans, tap on the green button to send a request. If the clan leader thinks you will be a good member, he or she will approve the request.
And that’s all! That’s how you can quickly join a clan in Clash of Clans. Also, the latest update of the game is available on the Google Play Store, and it brings some novelties and improvements.