Candy Crush Saga is one of the most played match-three puzzle games in the world. Initially, the game was released for Facebook, but it since upgraded and launched for mobile devices too. With millions of players all around the world, Candy Crush Saga features more than three trillion levels already played.
Candy Crush Saga Gameplay
The game is comprised of switching and matching Candies to progress to the next level. The levels are either easy and straightforward or challenging, allowing you to test your puzzle skills; solve them by thinking quick and making smart moves. The rewards are rainbow-colored cascades and candy combos.
You can plan your moves by matching three or more candies in a row, with boosters at your disposal, meant for the extra sticky pieces of candy.
Candy Crush Saga Features
Here are some of the key features the game presents with.
• The title provides players with thousands of the best levels and puzzles in the Candy Kingdom and adds more every two weeks
• It offers numerous ways to win rewards, such as spinning the Daily Booster Wheel for free rewards, and joining time-limited challenges to earn boosters
• Comes with various interesting modes, including Target Score, Clear the Jelly, Collect the Ingredients and Order More
• Play by yourself or with friends, and access the leaderboard events to see how everyone is doing
• The game is accessible on-the-go, both offline and online
• Easily sync it between devices and unlock full game features by staying connected to an Internet network
• It is free to download and play, but some in-game items may require payment – you can disable the feature in your device’s settings
Candy Crush Saga 22.214.171.124 Update
The developers make sure that every two weeks, Candy Crush Saga receives an update that brings new levels to the game. Some updates are also fixing bugs and enhancing the game’s performance. The latest, Candy Crush Saga 126.96.36.199 update, is one of the regular roll-outs that come with new levels to the game.