Candy Crush Jelly Saga is one of the Candy Crush Saga games that involve a queen made of jelly, which has to be defeated. The match-three title is incredibly popular, offering puzzles at various grades of difficulty.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga provides players with unique features and modes, such as Boos Battles, and more. The game contains more than 3000 levels in over 160 episodes. Every episode packs 20 levels until the sequel number 63. The following episodes feature 15 levels. New levels are rolled out every week in the game’s updates at a rate of 15 or one episodes per week.
The Game’s Key Features
• It packs thousands of challenges and levels that differ in difficulty
• Provides gamers with a relaxing match-three gameplay
• Features numerous game modes, such as Spread the Jelly, which requires players to spread the jelly in order to advance to the next level. Other modes are Release the Puffers, which has gamers match candy combos to help unveil and release the Puffers, and Boss Battles, which requires players to take turns to match the candy in order to spread the jelly. The most jelly they manage, the closer to win they are.
• Has thousands of candies and a new Coor Bomb Lollipop booster
• A new world with interesting characters ruled by the Jelly Queen
• It is relaxing and fun to play, but due to some of the difficult levels, challenging to master completely
Players that Facebook Connect are granted access to leaderboards where they can see their friends’ scores. The game also offers the possibility to sync it between devices in order to unlock the title’s full features when connected to an Internet network. Candy Crush Jelly Saga is free to download and play, but, evidently, has some in-game items that can be purchased.
Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.36.5 Update
The new roll-out, Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.36.5 update, comes with new levels and new episodes. Moreover, it also brings new characters to the game world. The update is available for download and play.