The update for the Call of Duty: Warzone has just arrived! The update has brought new features to the battle royale, and all players should be aware of all the details.
The latest update was supposed to be released last week. However, a problem has occurred, and the new patch was postponed until now. The update has brought new content into the game, such as increasing the number of weapons. Other changes are related to the game’s specific controller button layouts.
The game will also feature a Plunder: Blood Money mode. Developers have made some adjustments so that the bounty Contracts and finishing moves will earn the players extra cash.
New content and fixes in the Call of Duty: Warzone
- Players can now get a hold on the 725 Shotgun, MK2 Carbine (Marksman Rifle), EBR-14 (Marksman Rifle), and the .50 GS (Handgun).
- Disconnecting in the Last Stand will automatically drop the items of the player
- The update has also fixed the gas mask issue. Players won’t be interrupted nor blocked when deploying their parachute.
- Stopping power of the shotgun will still shoot down a fully armored player.
- The specific controller button layouts are the Bumper Ping, and Bumper Ping Flipped layouts that allow the player to Ping easier.
Changes made to the Plunder
- Unfortunately for players, they can no longer stack self-revive kits.
- Plunder payouts from the contracts range are changed. Spectators get only 40% of the value paid to live players.
- Hitching should no longer be an issue when interacting with Cash Deposit Helicopters and Recon Contracts.
Changes made to the Call of Duty: Warzone Battle Royale mode
- Players can no longer have two riot shields but only one to appear on in the game. This bug is fixed.
- You will be able to select an item easier while using a Buy Station.
- Updated button layout for equipment while using a gamepad.
- Developers have sorted out the issue with the banner on the top right of the screen for allies or enemies initiating kill streaks.
- Prevent bullets that hit the riot-shield from depleting player armor.
- If a player flies the Recon Drone out of bounds, the player will hear the out of bounds countdown timer but will not see the countdown splash on their screen. This has been fixed
- Fix for various and potential exploits.
- Field Upgrades not ending at the end of the pre-match bug is now sorted.
- Players will now get a kill when someone that you’ve downed disconnects from the game.
- Developers reduced the amount of cash given for averting a bounty.
- The price of Loadout Drop within the Buy Station has been increased to $8,500.
The updates for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone added new content to the core game and more.