Call of Duty Modern Warfare received a lot of attention recently from developers getting an update finally. The 1.07 update was released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, as well. Ground War got Krovnik Farmland, while a Multiplayer upgrade was added to the Shoot House. Also, new maps were introduced, some bug fixes, and, ultimately, some playlists. Players will enjoy now a Shoot House 24/7, which brings a combination of Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Headquarters features. Activision states, “And yes, all of this new content is available for everyone, for free, across all platforms!”
Call of Duty Patch Notes Details
Regarding the arrival of the new maps in the game, players will get to know Krovnik Farmland to Ground War and enjoy a Multiplayer mode for the Shoot House. As for the bug fixes, developers bring:
- a UI that displays when XP events are active in the playlists menu;
- placing a Tac Insert and respawn in Headquarters was fixed;
- the multiple Personal Radars issue fixed not to be seen by only a player;
- enhanced stability for all the platforms, such as performance fixes and dev errors;
- Tactical Sprint and Sprint speed return to Beta, and more other.
Weapons such as 725 Shotgun, PKM, UZI SMG, pistols, or Assault Rifles got their performance enhanced for a better experience.
Moreover, the Call of Duty League got upgraded for CDL competitive modes in private fight.
Players will also notice a feature which won’t let the enemies hear when they’ve been called out by the opposite team, and that detonating an enemy claymore with bullets is non-lethal when it reaches a full health mode. The damage and the trigger were reduced very much. For full details about what does the 1.07 update brought, you can find it on the official website.